Friday, January 2, 2015

A Stitch'n Journal

Hello!!!!!! This is the little space where I will be posting my knitting, crochet, a touch of sewing, and various other projects.  While it should be mostly knit and crochet, I seem to need variety (or I have an attention problem), but I will most likely post other projects as well.  :-)

I have loved finding many free patterns online for my beginner knitting and crochet skills. Isn't it wonderful-all these free patterns? And Ravelry, that website....Many a night I've been hypnotized on the billions of patterns. On the flip side, there have been these patterns that say "Easy" and just are not easy at all. I try them and end up cussing at the computer. Argh! I digress, this is my little place to share and post my beginner projects that have turned into success instead of a cuss word. Hopefully in posting my projects, it can be a little journal of sorts. Without journaling and writing things down, my days, months, seem to slip by and leave my short term memory.  Maybe this is like my project journal, to help me remember what I've accomplished (or not accomplished-eek) One of my New Years Resolution is to be better with journaling, so here is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment